A great spat between Michael O’Leary and Tanaiste Mary Coughlan over the job potential for Ryanair taking over the old SR Technics hangar at Dublin Airport.
He’s as obnoxious as ever and she seems to be as useless as ever.
Another case of “the unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable”.
You’d have to wonder what their love-child might be like?
- Bank Inquiry should "follow the money" to the Govt...
- Michael O'Leary & me
- Willie O'Dea - did he gamble in court case?
- Maire Geoghegan Quinn's Dáil pensions
- Michael O'Leary woos Mary Coughlan
- FG up, Labour down - but Kenny the media focus
- The George Lee affair & RTE
- ESRI slams Gormley policy on waste management
- Bailout for FTBs in negative equity?
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (215)
- ► 2006 (265)