Al Pacino is in town, I think he's picking up some honorary doctorate or other.
I recently saw him play Shylock in The Merchant of Venice and was reminded that the guy can actually act.
I've grown sick and tired of watching him play the same character in far too many movies - the same hard-bitten, shouting gobshite whether he's a blind war veteran or an honest cop.
He should try acting more often.
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (215)
- Boot Camp for Young Offenders?
- Al-Qaeda & Papal visit to Turkey
- Multi-tasking woman
- Christmas Crib - continued
- Supersize Me!
- Last week's N11 cock-up
- Wasting public money on the Dail
- My Christmas Crib
- Worst ever traffic chaos on M11/M50
- Low Tax Regime
- Al Pacino can act - sometimes
- Yusuf Islam/Cat Stevens
- Philip McContempomi
- Onward Christian Soldiers
- McGurk v. Previn
- My dog's breath smells!
- Sisters guilty in headless murder case
- Cherishing all of the companies of the nation equa...
- Bertie, a part-time republican?
- That Iraq Joke
- ▼ November (20)