Taoiseach Brian Cowen is widely reported to have delivered a highly motivational speech as guest speaker at a Chamber dinner last night.
The best since Colonel Tim Collins, I’m told. And we all know how Iraq turned out.
- ► 2010 (44)
- Bruton loses the plot - proposes illegal bank split.
- Time for Bankers (& politicians) to go.
- New Government Structure
- Cowen wows the Dublin Chamber of Commerce
- Taoiseach Cowen calls for IMF to solve problems
- Mike Soden - enjoying a cold dish!
- Breakdown in Social Partnership talks.
- Predicting Roy Keane's managerial demise.
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (215)
- ► 2006 (265)