Driving from Dalkey to Dun Laoire this afternoon at about 3.20, I spotted a garda car (reg. 02 D 61715) illegally parked near Glasthule - on double yellow lines with 2 wheels up on the pavement.
The two gardai were further down the road, putting a ticket on Peter Caviston's illegally parked blue merc outside the Eagle House pub.
Surely the gardai are supposed to observe the law while enforcing it?
I'd love if there was some way of giving them a ticket but they'd be sure to get you back!
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (215)
- Constituency Work
- Colour blindness
- The curse of Emmerdale
- The Poet's Rebellion
- Lie down with dogs and you'll get up with fleas.
- Who guards the guards?
- Trouble at Mass
- How to dismantle a time-bomb?
- How the Rising and Casement fell victim to Murphy'...
- Teacher Union Amalgamation?
- Promoting the Irish language?
- 1916 Proclamation
- Grand National Blues
- Ryanair's Fear of Flying
- Crocodile Tears?
- Save the whale?
- Crap advertising advertising crap
- ▼ April (17)