The latest opinion polls (Sunday Independent today)have Fine Gael up but Enda Kenny down.
Once again, Eamon Gilmore is the most popular party leader, but Labour has fallen 2% in the polls.
The media seems to believe that it’s Enda Kenny, rather than Eamon Gilmore, who has questions to answer.
In the 2007 general election, FG gained about 20 seats and it was the failure of Labour to make any progress which allowed FF to get back into power.
The media should be asking the hard questions of Labour and Gilmore, rather than hounding Kenny.
- Bank Inquiry should "follow the money" to the Govt...
- Michael O'Leary & me
- Willie O'Dea - did he gamble in court case?
- Maire Geoghegan Quinn's Dáil pensions
- Michael O'Leary woos Mary Coughlan
- FG up, Labour down - but Kenny the media focus
- The George Lee affair & RTE
- ESRI slams Gormley policy on waste management
- Bailout for FTBs in negative equity?
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (215)
- ► 2006 (265)