Can RTE report objectively on the George Lee affair?
There is clear disbelief among RTE’s top current affairs commentators that one of their former peers and brightest stars could possibly be a political failure.
Hence it must all be the fault of Fine Gael and Enda Kenny.
Apparently it hasn't dawned on them that it's generally much easier to ask the questions than to formulate the solutions.
Perhaps it’s a case of “those who can, do; those who can’t, broadcast.”
- Bank Inquiry should "follow the money" to the Govt...
- Michael O'Leary & me
- Willie O'Dea - did he gamble in court case?
- Maire Geoghegan Quinn's Dáil pensions
- Michael O'Leary woos Mary Coughlan
- FG up, Labour down - but Kenny the media focus
- The George Lee affair & RTE
- ESRI slams Gormley policy on waste management
- Bailout for FTBs in negative equity?
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (215)
- ► 2006 (265)