Following his appearance on RTE's Morning Ireland today, I sent the following email to Damien English. (email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org). It seems he’s away skiing in Andorra, such a pity that he hadn’t his mobile phone switched off when Sam Smyth of the Independent came calling. On the lunchtime news, Mark Hennessy, political correspondent of the Irish Times, described English’s performance on Morning Ireland as “naïve, bordering on stupid“. Personally, I detected no border.
Young talent in Fine Gael my arse!
As a lifelong Fine Gael voter, if you or John Deasy ever emerge as senior members of the party I'm switching to Labour.
What a pair of f***ing eejits! The big media issue is now the leadership of Enda Kenny, they must be shitting themselves laughing over in FF HQ.
Frankly, I hope the pair of you lose your seats. You're no asset to any party and your pathetic performance on Morning Ireland will have given the electorate no confidence in the capability of FG's younger TDs.
I thought Deasy had nailed "gobshite of the year 2007" but he's obviously got strong competition. Sadly, it's within FG!
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (100)
- Kenny on Immigration
- A short break in bandit country, anyone?
- Brand Goody
- Going Nuclear on the Health Service
- The real Dr Goebbels
- Breaking the Consultants Stranglehold
- Dull & Duller?
- Helping the real First time Buyers
- Killeen Kock-Up
- Parking in D(e)L(e)R(ium)CoCo
- Plastered at Sunrise
- US Presidential race 2008
- Lord of the Pants
- Heineken Cupset
- Saddam's Cat
- The Killeen Episode
- Moher International Airport
- Limerick limericks
- Micheal "Gekko" O'Leary
- How's your battery?
- Fly KennyAir
- The Bull O'Donoghue
- Blue Circle Luas Line
- Can Gerry Robinson fix the Health service?
- New Iraq Strategy - Bush Senior's input.
- Justice v. The Law
- Parking Tax
- Curing A&E?
- There was life before Microsoft
- Nominating Deasy for top media award
- Taking the piss out of Oscar
- More Fine Gael eejits
- Past his best
- FG's Gobshite of the Year - already!
- Traveller Ping Pong 2
- ▼ January (36)
- ► 2006 (265)