After yesterday’s Dail performance, the Indo’s Fionnan Sheehan has christened Biffo & Mary Coughlan as “The Touchy & Tetchy Show“. He concludes by wishing them both a “Welcome to the big leagues“.
(Mary Coughlan was tetchy with Sheehan when he pointed out to her that she was wrong, twice, about the number of EU commissioners the larger countries area entitled to.)
Will Touchy & Tetchy be a hit? Could they be our entry in next year’s Eurovision or are they just another pair of turkeys?
I heard another commentator on radio suggest that Biffo was only speaking to Mary in language she’d understand. Is she really a bit of Donegal rough?
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (78)
- Rising electricity, gas & fuel prices - plus Carbo...
- Wasteful Quangos
- Carbon Taxes? I don't think so.
- It's time we had real Farmers' Markets
- Biffo's threats and waffle
- Did Cowen mislead the Dáil?
- Cancer care in Mayo, Sligo & Donegal.
- Biffo & Mary Coughlan - The Touchy & Tetchy Show
- Dustin plucked & stuffed in Belgrade
- Credit Crunch hits Dublin PPP developments?
- Waterford Wedgwood: the ultimate in unused wedding...
- Bev's chance of a quick promotion?
- Time to tax aviation fuel.
- Boris Johnson elected Mayor of London
- Brian's priorities
- Bertie's address to Congress
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2007 (215)
- ► 2006 (265)