Hats off to Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company and/or Stena Line.
Taking a pee in the gents at the ferry terminal today, I noticed a strange contraption attached to the wall.
Closer inspection revealed it to be a fold-down baby-changing table.
John Waters and I have been campaigning for such facilities for years, though I have no intention of ever using the thing.
A second observation:
Washing my hands, I noticed that the adjacent vending machine dispensed a variety of items - from mints to condoms.
I couldn't help wondering how often has some drunk wanting mints emerged with a packet of condoms, and vice versa?
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (215)
- Does God Exist?
- The Baths Saga - Interim review
- Penalty Points System
- O'Leary v. The Crown
- Blondes do have more fun!
- Dun Laoghaire Plage - a modest proposal
- The French invention of “Paris Plage” 200 kilometr...
- The Empire Strikes Back
- A shot across my baths!
- "Little Paris" - I don't think so!
- Cetic Tiger or Paper Tiger?
- Men's Liberation
- Bono & the Tax System
- 3rd World Twinning
- Development in Dun Laoghaire
- The PDs bite back!
- How is it in your ideal world?
- King of the Pygmies
- No heroes in Lebanon
- ▼ August (19)