Tuesday, December 23, 2008
New fashion trend for World leaders
The recent trend for world leaders to allow themselves to be photographed topless must surely be putting pressure on Biffo Cowen to do the same.
It’s not a pleasant thought, and it won’t be a pretty sight, but perhaps if Biffo’s advisers get him a better pair of togs he won’t look quite as unsightly as Brezhnev.
Though I’m not betting on that!
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (78)
- Editorial control in RTE
- Bank bailout - Ireland v. UK
- Next - the Insurance Pyramid Scheme?
- Happy Whatsit
- Casting "Greens - the movie".
- The Catholic Church & Sex
- New fashion trend for World leaders
- Lame duck Dux ducks
- Put the bite back into restaurant reviews.
- Someone should smart meter the Greens
- Lisbon II - the headaches begin.
- Tackling Feral Children
- Irish Banks - do they need to be recapitalised?
- Who can speak for the Greens?
- Freezing guinness
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2007 (215)
- ► 2006 (265)