Watching Energy Minister Eamon Ryan on tv today, it struck me that if they ever make “Greens – the movie” they’ll have to get Nicholas Cage to play him. No-one does tortured sincerity like Cage – though Ryan could give him lessons. Honestly, sincerely!
Environment Minister Gormley might be played by Jim Carrey, though Carrey would have to restrict his performance to a two-faced effort.
Jon Pertwee could play Mary White in a reprise of his Worzel Gummidge persona, he may still have some of the costumes handy.
That leaves Paul Gogarty (as himself?), Trevor Sargent (Bruce Willis, in vegetarian mode?) and Ciaran Cuffe (Andy Serkis as Gollum with clothes?).
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (78)
- Editorial control in RTE
- Bank bailout - Ireland v. UK
- Next - the Insurance Pyramid Scheme?
- Happy Whatsit
- Casting "Greens - the movie".
- The Catholic Church & Sex
- New fashion trend for World leaders
- Lame duck Dux ducks
- Put the bite back into restaurant reviews.
- Someone should smart meter the Greens
- Lisbon II - the headaches begin.
- Tackling Feral Children
- Irish Banks - do they need to be recapitalised?
- Who can speak for the Greens?
- Freezing guinness
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2007 (215)
- ► 2006 (265)