So it’s a Leinster v. Leicester final at Murrayfield.
The revised betting on the final is interesting, given that Munster were "odds-on" to win the competiton before the semi-finals.
Paddy Power is quoting 5/6 for each of the finalists,
Skybet, Betfair & Betdaq all have Leicester as odds-on favourites.
Skybet: Leicester 8/11, Leinster Evens
Betfair & Betdaq: Leicester 1.94, Leinster 2.02 (these numbers include your stake)
It looks like the bookies & betting exchanges suspect that Leinster may have played their “final” yesterday.
- ► 2010 (44)
- Dealing with the Religious Orders damned by the Ry...
- Paper never refused ink - again!
- Leinster win the Heineken Cup - at last!
- Getting the Property Market Moving
- TEST YOUR MENTAL STRENGTH
- Irish Times grants posthumous pardon to Progressiv...
- Walesa was paid €50k to address Libertas launch
- Just how clever are our very highly paid Legal eag...
- Mick Wallace - due a haircut.
- Leicester bookies favourite for Heineken Cup.
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (215)
- ► 2006 (265)