This is a test which determines your brain’s capacity to perform just 2 simple tasks simultaneously.
It only takes a couple of seconds to perform the test.
1. While sitting down, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number ‘6’ in the air with the index finger of your right hand.
If your right foot rotation changes direction, or becomes otherwise mis-shapen, while making the ‘6’ then you are suffering from Physiological Dis-coordination (PD).
PD is a condition which indicates that you should not become engaged in any employment or task requiring relatively complex multi-tasking or, particularly, preparedness for quick reaction to emergency situations.
Indeed, PD sufferers should possibly reconsider whether they should be driving a car or other mechanically propelled vehicle.
Repetition of the above exercise will not generally achieve any improvement in the outcome.
There is no known treatment for this condition, being a PD is a lifelong affliction.
- ► 2010 (44)
- Dealing with the Religious Orders damned by the Ry...
- Paper never refused ink - again!
- Leinster win the Heineken Cup - at last!
- Getting the Property Market Moving
- TEST YOUR MENTAL STRENGTH
- Irish Times grants posthumous pardon to Progressiv...
- Walesa was paid €50k to address Libertas launch
- Just how clever are our very highly paid Legal eag...
- Mick Wallace - due a haircut.
- Leicester bookies favourite for Heineken Cup.
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (215)
- ► 2006 (265)