If you can get past the current RTE schedule without having to reach for the bucket, you’re someone with a strong stomach but questionable taste.
Currently, the absence of taste/talent is highlighted in shows such as
Podge & Rodge
Livin’ with Lucy
If someone could identify what aspect of this tacky rubbish could be categorised as “public service broadcasting”, I might at least not feel quite so ripped off funding it through my licence fee.
RTE would undoubtedly defend this crap, perhaps explaining that the “hard of thinking” are also a key audience segment which must be catered for.
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (78)
- Anthropomorphism gone mad(dog)?
- Rationing the Media & Politicians
- Empty Bus Lanes beside choked traffic lanes.
- What is RTE thinking about?
- BOI missing laptops - RTE spice up the story!
- Lisbon Treaty leads to 4rd Reich?
- Dun Laoghaire Plage - update
- Carpe Diem, Brian!
- Has Bertie Ahern been deliberately snubbed by the ...
- The last time our currency hit stg 80p
- The Greens and the Weighting of Ethics
- More of the same.
- Bertie Ahern - the latest victim of The Curse of t...
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2007 (215)
- ► 2006 (265)