Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ireland winner at Eurovision High-Low

Ireland finished last in Saturday's Eurovision Song Contest in Helsinki. Although only 24 countries were allowed compete in the finals, about 40 actually voted on the result. Of those, only one country awarded any votes to Ireland - Albania gave us 5 points. We were lucky to get last!

My prediction posted on Wednesday 9th May:

"You can back Ireland @ 50/1 with William Hill, 33/1 with Ladbrokes and 25/1 with Paddy Power.

I suspect that 100/1 would be more appropriate odds for this Titanic effort. I think it's embarrassing rubbish that will sink without trace."


I loved the Ukraine entry which just made me laugh.

It was definitely Mrs Doubtfire on speed. If Ukraine had won, would Robin Williams have revealed himself?

No comments:

Blog Archive